This page links to additional resources on the Continental Divide Trail.
Two particularly good places to find answers to frequently asked questions are:
Paul Magnanti's Quick and Dirty CDT Guide.
The Continental Divide Trail, by Spirit Eagle (Jim Owen)
Other links are found on the following pages:
- Hikers' Reports - journals and mailing list
- Environmental - fire, snow conditions, weather
- Legal and administrative - statutes, regulations, and policies guiding the location and management of the Continental Divide National Scenic Trail
- Volunteer - opportunities to help in Trail building and maintenance
- Planning aids - town information, waypoints, other maps
- Other information - organizations, books and articles